- 2 pieces of Carbon Tool Steel, precision machined and drilled with a single hole on the end. The hole is tapped (threaded) and is ready for the binding post to be screwed in.
- Four pieces of graphite. 2 pieces are wide, and two pieces are skinny.
- Two pieces of single strength glass, to go between the two pieces of steel
- Two binding posts, to screw into the steel
- Plenty finely ground activated charcoal
- One powder-coated square brass container
- Sealant to apply over the charcoal
- Red and black wires
- two nickel-silver plates, pre-attached to the wires
- elastic and velcro
- two banana plugs. These are attached to the wires, and facilitate quickly disconnecting the wires from the appliance
You will need a utility knife or exacto knife, a roll of masking tape (genuine 3M plain masking tape, 2″ wide, is recommended), and a hot-glue gun (large diameter is best, but small diameter works too).
There is a video below where I assemble one of these kits. Please email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’d like a color besides black that can also be arranged, via email.
Click the link below for a video of me putting a kit together:
Assembling Cayce’s Radial Appliance Kit on Vimeo.
please email email@example.com if you have any questions, or need to arrange for international shipping.